In order to reach your full potential of self love, you must practice self care. If you do not take care of yourself, who else will do it. Self care comes in many different forms, BUT this week we will be focusing on the physical aspect of self care.
So let’s get started…
My favorite practices of physical self care is pampering myself ! Girl, it’s so refreshing. Here are different ways on how you can pamper yourself:
- Go to the Hair Salon / Wash & Style it yourself
- Soak in a Hot bath
- Use of Body Scrub ( SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea body scrub )
- Oil Skin right after that nice hot shower ( Yesss !)
- Get/give yourself a Manicure & Pedicure
- Spa Day ( go to a spa or create your own)
Doing this allows you to feel like a brand new person and allows you to wipe away all the physical stress on your body. But I do have some more tips for you if pampering isn’t your thing.
A Date for 1
- At Home Movies (Netflix/Hulu all day)
- A Knew Meal : make something you always wanted to try
- A walk in the park/city/etc.
- Personal Photo Shoot ( we all love selfies, like dress up do that make up get fleeky)
- Retail Therapy ( there is always something in the store that catches the eye)
- Visit your local library & pick up a book
Work that body – exercising is not about losing weight, but it’s about keeping yourself physically healthy, so if you choose to go to the gym, or workout at home 3 times a week than that is perfectly fine. If you do not want to exercise at all, that is completely too. There are ways you can exercise without an actually exercise.
- Go for a walk/jog around your neighborhood or park
- Typical one – Gym
- Dance/ Zumba/ Pole Dancing/ Cycling Classes
- Riding a bike
- At home workouts
So there are many ways that you can practice the physical aspect of self care, but these are my top 3 favorites. We will love to hear some of your physical self care tips that you practice, so be sure to comment below 🙂